The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who thinks SF members should have a signature look

4 posters

Go down

Should we have some customization things that are in the game only be used by special forces? I.E. face paint can only be worn by SF members, or boonies can only be worn by SF members

Who thinks SF members should have a signature look Empty33%Who thinks SF members should have a signature look Empty 33% 
[ 1 ]
Who thinks SF members should have a signature look Empty67%Who thinks SF members should have a signature look Empty 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Who thinks SF members should have a signature look Empty Who thinks SF members should have a signature look

Post by redsmoke Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:33 pm

Who thinks that the special forces members of the clan should have the ability to pick character customization that other clan members can not. It would be something like some clans do where new members have to make a new name with some universal symbol before there name. Our clan standard clan members would not be allowed to apply face paint for instance but if you make it into special forces then you can if you want to.

I think we should have it where there is 1 or 2 equipment pieces that only SF members can use if they want, this way when they get close to the enemy they stand out and after the game opponents may be like damn those guys with face paint where monsters. Word could spread and next thing ya know when someone runs into our clan if they see a guy with face paint they are even more scared lol

vote yes or no and reasons why
redsmoke
redsmoke

http://www.ubpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Who thinks SF members should have a signature look Empty Re: Who thinks SF members should have a signature look

Post by murphdawg Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:35 am

I voted no because what if someone comes into the clan with face paint or a boonie hat already on their character?

murphdawg

Back to top Go down

Who thinks SF members should have a signature look Empty Re: Who thinks SF members should have a signature look

Post by wolfman Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:28 am

This thread may a bit old, but where do I vote? Myself, I think our SF should be set apart in appearance. I wear a boonie hat now and have face paint, but I'd give it up if I had to.
wolfman
wolfman

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGunDoctor Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:43 pm

You can tell me I’m wrong on this because I really don’t know much about the game, but I’m in the middle of the road on this issue. I do think they should have special perks, however I think they should be small ones that aren’t that noticeable to the enemy from a distance, like face paint and shades. If we were to go to something like the boonie and or special characters in the name then what are the chances the other clans figure this out and start concentrating on taking these guys out first? Now with the boonie issue we could have the SF wear the wide brim or vise versa. Just food for thought.

TheGunDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by redsmoke Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:37 am

TheGunDoctor wrote:You can tell me I’m wrong on this because I really don’t know much about the game, but I’m in the middle of the road on this issue. I do think they should have special perks, however I think they should be small ones that aren’t that noticeable to the enemy from a distance, like face paint and shades. If we were to go to something like the boonie and or special characters in the name then what are the chances the other clans figure this out and start concentrating on taking these guys out first? Now with the boonie issue we could have the SF wear the wide brim or vise versa. Just food for thought.

Thats the reason why we are asking about it. After playing the game now i would say its not a factor and just let them go. The face paint only you can really see, same with the goggles. Only one i could see using for this is a wide brim boonie like you said
redsmoke
redsmoke

http://www.ubpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by murphdawg Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:08 am

If I make it i'm going to switch from my current combat helmet to either a special forces modified helmet or one of the boonie hats.

murphdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down