The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simpler Ranking System

2 posters

Go down

Simpler Ranking System Empty Simpler Ranking System

Post by supa...troopa Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:42 am

The First four ranks are for leadership positions

General - 13th.Warrior (clan leader)

Majors - All Council Members

Captains - All squad leaders that aren't in the council

1st LT - 2nd in command of Squad

The following 5 ranks are for the general members

Ensign - 1 active year in the clan with 10 or more medals (or 20 medals)

Warrant Officer - 9 active months in clan with 5 or more medals (or just 12 medals)

Seargent - 6 active months in the clan with 3 or more medals (or just 7 medals)

Corporal - 3 active months in the clan with 1 or more medals (or 3 medals)

Private - Passed all recruitment training

The following ranks are for new members

Advanced Recruit - new members that have passed a majority of the training

Basic Recruit - Just admitted into the clan. Hasn't begun or reached midway of training.

Basically we will have 16 guys on top if we count SF (which fall under the same ranking system)
Followed by the bulk of the members (roughly 30)
Followed by the new guys (3-5 at a time)
If in 9 months, we find a large amount of people heading near the top of the rankings, we can add in 1 or 2 more when the time comes. But if this works out, we should have an even spread of ranks for members, and obvious positions for leadership roles

I also added a "just __ medal" count to allow exemplary players to rank up regardless of time spent in the clan. So those guys proved themselves quicker than the average.

KEEP IN MIND - for any of this to work, people need to be on top of their shit when it comes to medals. I think if you can earn a medal more than once it will work with a max of 3 times counting towards rank. Basically saying that you can not get the same 20+ kill medal 10 times and make it to ensign. You must prove yourself elsewhere or make it up to the 25+ mark

All this is up for discussion with myself or 13th. Nothing here is final, it's just a different view

supa...troopa

Back to top Go down

Simpler Ranking System Empty Re: Simpler Ranking System

Post by redsmoke Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:00 pm

This should be under the confrontation ranking. I'm cleaning this up so its in one spot. I moved all that talk about the SF into another page and moving this to the under the ranking thread
redsmoke
redsmoke

http://www.ubpaintball.com

Back to top Go down