The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I tihnk Im gonna like it here....

3 posters

Go down

I tihnk Im gonna like it here.... Empty I tihnk Im gonna like it here....

Post by Ultimate-Sniper Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:32 pm

Howdy, Names -Wu-Sniper on CA, but my PS3's coming soon, and on there I'll be known as Ultimate-Sniper, why? Cause I feel that Im a pretty decent Sniper!!! Now Im not the most cockiest SOB in the world, Im accually a pretty down to earth guy that enjoys the SOCOM Universe. Im here to have fun, make some new allys, meet some great people, and HOPEFULLY have a good time ( Thats what my last Clan leader said " O you'll love it here" Pssshhh) So anyway, Warriors folks hit me up with an invite if you wanna play, see you at boot Camp!

-Sniper
Ultimate-Sniper
Ultimate-Sniper

Back to top Go down

I tihnk Im gonna like it here.... Empty Re: I tihnk Im gonna like it here....

Post by DRO83RD Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:46 am

Welcome to the forums. I guess when I say "you'll like it here" your just going to have to take my word for it. If my word isnt good enough for you ask some of the vets who've been with this clan for 3+ years. I myself have been with the clan since 05.
DRO83RD
DRO83RD

Back to top Go down

Post by redsmoke Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:54 am

Yeah ur'll like it if you like knowing you got someone to watch your back. But if your a solo guy doesn't like listening to a game plan...this aint for you lol. After playing with Thunder I'm sure u guys will love it
redsmoke
redsmoke

http://www.ubpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum