The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greatest Kill(s)

3 posters

Go down

Greatest Kill(s) Empty Greatest Kill(s)

Post by DRO83RD Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:55 am

Alright so Im pretty sure everyone on heres played at least one game on SOCOM. What was your greatest moment on SOCOM. Mine would have to be in Waterworks suppression with Murphdawg. A TKer took out everyone on my side except for me and some other guy. That guy got taken out shortly after. The Mercs side had only six people to begin with but with some careful gameplay and probably sheer dumb luck I managed to take all of them out. I guess it really does pay to play with tactics.
DRO83RD
DRO83RD

Back to top Go down

Greatest Kill(s) Empty Re: Greatest Kill(s)

Post by redsmoke Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:58 am

...i got a triple claymore kill that was fun Very Happy three guys running together i set claymores in a perimeter facing inward, I liked to call it my circle of death Twisted Evil and when the three guys came running in i let them get deep in the circle and right as the first one was about to be outside the claymore the last guy steeped foot in the circle and BOOM! What a Face
redsmoke
redsmoke

http://www.ubpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Treiemj2 Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:22 am

my greatest was a 8v1, I took out the other team by just laying down in the bushes and sniping with a stg and medium scope. I layed down and let the entire team walk all around me. and just when they were about out of my sight in front of me, I shot and killed 1 of them. then ,and all ppl do this, 1 at a time they came up to see where i was and i would kill them as they came out. btw blackwoods rulz
Twisted Evil
Treiemj2
Treiemj2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum