The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUYS!!

4 posters

Go down

GUYS!! Empty GUYS!!

Post by xero Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:17 am

How's everyone doing tonight? This is Gary (old-school nickname was "Necksmasher"..but now I'm sticking with xero), I just got my PS3 earlier today with a copy of GTA4, badass game..anyway, I just wanted to say hi to the clan, it's been years since I've played with everyone. Where can I get the beta key for SOCOM: Confrontation? (I heard it just came out this monday). Good to see the Warriors are up again Wink

xero

Back to top Go down

GUYS!! Empty Re: GUYS!!

Post by redsmoke Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:31 am

actually it got pushed back to Friday Sad but hey at least now u can get the whole month to play and not lose a couple days right lol. If you go to game stop and preorder the game they will give u a card. On the back of the card is a code, that code is not the beta code cause that would be to easy. You have to go to publicbeta.socom.com and enter the code on the card there. Then on Friday they will be emailing you with the beta code that you use on the PlayStation to get the beta. Use it first then you can pass it along to 2 ppl and they get the beta as well.
redsmoke
redsmoke

http://www.ubpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DRO83RD Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:46 pm

Who the HELL is this NeckSmasher guy? If its the same n00b i remember, then I think WAR is in trouble. Razz
How the hell you been man? Whats your PSN ID? Mine is DRO83RD, send me a friend invite, and we can tear it up in the mean streets of Liberty City. BTW i heard you turned into quite the buff guy. Share some stats; weight, BMI, max weight you lift on anything...
DRO83RD
DRO83RD

Back to top Go down

Post by xero Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:29 pm

Haha, good to see you guys around again Very Happy Thanks for the info Redsmoke, how've you been man? Dro, my psn ID is xero524. I'm about to add you real quick. I've never played GTA4 online before, how is it? Oh yeah, and I've been doin pretty good..just finished highschool n all that good shit, I need to focus on working out again so I can get huge lol.

xero

Back to top Go down

Post by 13th.Warrior.. Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:31 am

HAHA NECK dude goto gamestop quick if you dont get it i think pretty sure i have an extra one beta ceoms out today
13th.Warrior..
13th.Warrior..

http://www.myspace.com/ryans711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down