The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZOMG! DRO GONE?!?!....AGAIN?!?!

4 posters

Go down

ZOMG! DRO GONE?!?!....AGAIN?!?! Empty ZOMG! DRO GONE?!?!....AGAIN?!?!

Post by DRO83RD Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:54 pm

In case anyone was wondering why I didnt play the beta too much, or just plain ol missed me heres whats happening.

No Im not gone, but due to this fucked up ass economy, my plant's shutting down sometime toward the end of Nov. I found out a week after the beta started and it brought me down to a sort of depressed state. Let me tell you, when your use to a income every week, and suddenly you find out youre not gonna have it anymore soon, it really fucks with your mind. I pretty much stopped playing the beta because I knew i wouldnt want to deal with the small annoyances of it. So rather than ending up throwing my controller at my $800 HDTV, I opted to play games I knew would keep me happy. Also making a resume from scratch is such a bitch.

Thankfully after much searching, it seems I found out where our product is going, and they handed me an application. If theyre smart they'll hire me, just for how strick Ford's quality standards are, which I know like the back of my hand. *looks at back of hand and notices a mole that wasnt there before!*

Hopefully they hire me, which will end up being a 5 dollar raise from the rate Im at now. If that doesnt pan out, my sister works for a place that has steady hours, but pays 75 cents less than what I make now. I know thats a guarranteed hire, so for now, it seems my troubles are over.

I wanna apologize to any WAR vets I let down, and was counting on me to be there. I know Smoke, Murph and Trei wanted to play with me a few times, but I just didnt have it in me. Also I WILL be buying Socom on release day, and hopefully be able to play 8 hours a day like I use to. If not, you guys know my weekends are usually free, so regardless I'll be there.
DRO83RD
DRO83RD

Back to top Go down

ZOMG! DRO GONE?!?!....AGAIN?!?! Empty Re: ZOMG! DRO GONE?!?!....AGAIN?!?!

Post by murphdawg Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:19 pm

Sorry to hear about your plant closing down man. I have to say you've missed out on the beta it's turned out to be pretty kick ass and it's been greatly improved since the initial release of it. Look forward to seeing you on the battlefield once the game comes out.

murphdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by redsmoke Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:41 pm

nice to hear u found something we'll see u the 14th Wink
redsmoke
redsmoke

http://www.ubpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Treiemj2 Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:39 am

Dude, Life's a bitch, Talk to us.I been playing for 2 weeks straight now, I've sent u so many invites SE is talking about spam, Come play, kill stuff, and blow shit up with us.
Treiemj2
Treiemj2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum