The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Trails

3 posters

Go down

Happy Trails Empty Happy Trails

Post by Treiemj2 Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:03 am

I want to thank all u guys for being there. We played hard, taken on the odds (usually got our asses kicked0 but put up a good fight. this will be my last post (or the last for a very long time). I don't know if I'll ever be back. Real life is just more important to me and I need to be in the real world and start living again. It's been fun and I won't forget the times we had. To the new guys: These guys are a motley bunch but no mater what they take care of their own. I have never met a crazier group on my life and I'm a better person because of them. I wouldn't trade the experience I've had with them for nothing in the world. They have a respect for eachother and they are good ppl. To the Vets: Sometimes things just don't go the way we want, if I'm ever to get back on, I better see some improvement. But in the chance that I don't - it has been a great 5 yrs and I'm sorry I had to kill Treiemj2 and Sgt_Trei. Good Luck and Happy hunting
P.S. Kill a few for me.
Treiemj2
Treiemj2

Back to top Go down

Happy Trails Empty Re: Happy Trails

Post by murphdawg Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:53 pm

Good luck to you man, hope you aren't away too long.

murphdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by FrozenFire22 Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Good luck man its been fun playing with you and I hope your on again soon. Sad
FrozenFire22
FrozenFire22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down