The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to know the vets

4 posters

Go down

Get to know the vets Empty Get to know the vets

Post by redsmoke Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:13 am

Hey vets lets show some love to the new guys and tell them a little bit about yourself.

Myself, I'm Chris, been a SOCRACK addict since 2002 when my uncle who i thought was like the greatest gamer rented socom and was like "hey Chris check this out, if I don't move my guy when hes in this scope it will stop moving and if i move around or stand up it moves like hes breathing." I'm over there like thats sweet, but even better yet was watching him sit at the edge of his lazy boy, cig hanging from his lip squinting to try and see some terrorist way off in the distance. Then he takes a shot and misses and next thing you know AK's are going off left and right and he's dead a second later. After I had to get socom and once i got broadband...its just been all down hill from there. I get twitchy if i don't get my socom fix now.

As for being A Warrior I joined back in early summer of 06' on socom 3. I went by RED5M0KE on PS2 but couldn't get the name on PS3 so its now LT_SM0KE (that o is a zero). I blow shit up so stay back Twisted Evil affraid

Oh and if you ever need info on paintball right here. I play that like its socom too lol.
redsmoke
redsmoke

http://www.ubpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Get to know the vets Empty Re: Get to know the vets

Post by DRO83RD Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:58 pm

I have so many names, but the one everyone on here knows me as is DRO83RD. Some how people couldnt see the number 8 and thought it was a B so everyone started calling me DROBIRD. Anyway, I first got turned onto socom on July 17th, 2005. It was my sisters 21st birthday, I was piss drunk after drinking a shit load of vodka. My neighbor had just bought a 71" tv and wanted to show it to me. He threw on Socom 2 and went online. Before then I never knew what an online game would be like. I cant remember what map he was playing but it was a demo mode. After he passed the controller onto me, and I got my first kill, I was hooked. I came into the clan late of 05 after team killing my first clan during a ladder match and doing the disband clan glitch on them because they were racist pricks. Yeah Ill be the first to admit, this clans had its ups and downs, but were mostly all still here. With the dawn of a brand new Socom, the first released on a next gen system, it brings with it a whole new experience mixed with the wisdom of people who have been playing together for 3 years. Can we come back to our former glory? Will we ever be the recognizable and feared clan we once were? Can we take pride in the fact that were one of the few clans that actually incorporates tactics into every match we play? Ladies and gentle men, the smart bet's on "yes"
DRO83RD
DRO83RD

Back to top Go down

Post by supa...troopa Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:01 pm

I have only 1 name and thats Supa...Troopa. At least it is on Socom. If Killzone 2 ever comes out (delayed 5 billion years) I will have another name for that. Anyway, my Socom Experience started with Socom 2. Unfortunately, I was like 11 or 12 and didnt have online. The offline mode was far to hard and tedious for my current skill level. So I was turned of to the game.

My best friend got the game after he moved away to Boston. He beat the offline mode and he didnt have online. He came to visit me and brought the game along so we could play online. It was his game, so he got to create the name "Supa...Troopa" which I thought was REALLY LAME at the time. I would have prefered "KILLRMONK" or Monk for short. But we played that game for hours. Before he left, I told him "because you don't have online, add you beat the offline mode, you have no use for the game." So he gave it to me as a "present" for having him visit for 2 weeks.

Thats when I found SOT (which was WAR but later became 1EF then ONE then WAR again). This has been the only Socom clan I have ever been in. I've been here since some time in '05 and went innactive during the "Great 13 Disappearence". I played with a few guys during that time on other PS3 games though, so i wasnt a ghost. But now everyone is coming back and I'm ready as ever. HOOAH!

supa...troopa

Back to top Go down

Post by redsmoke Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:14 pm

am i the only vet that played socom 1?
redsmoke
redsmoke

Back to top Go down

Post by DRO83RD Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:21 pm

redsmoke wrote:am i the only vet that played socom 1?

I played Socom, but only after I played Socom 2. Seemed kind of silly to keep playing it after 3 came out.
DRO83RD
DRO83RD

Back to top Go down

Post by supa...troopa Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:58 pm

I lied, I played socom 1 when i was little. I never played 2. I actually picked up 2 for 5 bucks after getting 3 to play with you guys

supa...troopa

Back to top Go down

Post by Treiemj2 Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:29 pm

I played Socom 1 and didn't like it, even online. So, I waited a few years and then tried Socom 2 and it was better. I hooked up with the Kamakaze clan for a brief few months, when Socom 3 came out I tried to find my clansmen (and Women) but they had a fetish for changing their names and I couldnt keep track of them. 13 recruited me about 2 months after S3 release and I've been a Warrior ever since. My only real complaint I ever had didn't happen till now. WHERE THE HELL ARE U GUYS WHEN I'M ON CONFRONTATION???? 1 lil snag and no1 plays. I'm currently on as this name. I have stats but our tag needs to be changed. I need our egghead to check out the socom website to find out how to get Sgt_Trei back online.
Treiemj2
Treiemj2

Back to top Go down

Post by redsmoke Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:52 pm

Treiemj2 wrote:I played Socom 1 and didn't like it, even online. So, I waited a few years and then tried Socom 2 and it was better. I hooked up with the Kamakaze clan for a brief few months, when Socom 3 came out I tried to find my clansmen (and Women) but they had a fetish for changing their names and I couldnt keep track of them. 13 recruited me about 2 months after S3 release and I've been a Warrior ever since. My only real complaint I ever had didn't happen till now. WHERE THE HELL ARE U GUYS WHEN I'M ON CONFRONTATION???? 1 lil snag and no1 plays. I'm currently on as this name. I have stats but our tag needs to be changed. I need our egghead to check out the socom website to find out how to get Sgt_Trei back online.
Hey man i been so busy i only been getting to play saturdays Sad 17 hr days at school are killing me. i just had to call off of work tomorrow to get shit down but im going to be on all day today What a Face new name too red5m0ke_ i know a bunch of guys had that glitch where they couldnt play once they joined the clan so they may be on different name Neutral but ill send you an invite now
redsmoke
redsmoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Treiemj2 Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:20 am

Lol on my last post I couldnt find anyone and now I'm MIA lol Sry bout that, I have been really sick and the doc keeps giving me the run around. I think I'll be back playing regular as soon as I'm able. These drugs are great btw. But as soon as I can type more than 2 letters a minute, I'll be back in the saddle again.
Treiemj2
Treiemj2

Back to top Go down

Post by redsmoke Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:36 am

lol alright man, well feel better we are getting alot of fresh socomers to mold Twisted Evil and could use some more vets to train them
redsmoke
redsmoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Treiemj2 Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:43 am

U kidding right, I am the trainer lol
Treiemj2
Treiemj2

Back to top Go down

Post by redsmoke Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:03 am

idk man shit is different from the others, we both will be doing alot trying to the guys to stay in formation and what not.
redsmoke
redsmoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum