The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tactical suggestion

2 posters

Go down

Tactical suggestion Empty Tactical suggestion

Post by murphdawg Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:06 pm

I was thinking that while playing control points it might be a good idea to run with 3 other people besides yourself capture a point and then hold it to prevent enemy forces from taking the point.It's also a good way to have cover for the guy who's placing the marker down,the suckiest feeling is trying to capture a point and then you get shot because you were looking in one direction and the shots come from your 6. So communicate and the 3 who aren't putting down the marker look in the directions that the other guy isn't.

murphdawg

Back to top Go down

Tactical suggestion Empty Re: Tactical suggestion

Post by wolfman Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:06 am

I hate control points; probably because of being shot in the back. Your idea is great, if we're playing offensively, but I also think control points make wonderful ambush locations. Think about it, we know an enemy will be coming to those locations, and at least one of them will not be paying attention to us. A silenced weapon to avoid giving away your location, and a handful of grenades for multiple enemies can make for a pretty good ambush if we are hidden and spaced well. Regardless of which idea you like, the number one issue for control points is like you said, teamwork.
wolfman
wolfman

Back to top Go down