The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice Drills.

4 posters

Go down

Practice Drills. Empty Practice Drills.

Post by redsmoke Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:47 pm

Hey guys just had an idea for practices. We should do the following when we practice.
1) Formation movement,
2) Shooting Drills,
3) Commander tactics. (what guys should be doing in different scenarios)
4) Game strategies (how to breach on a map where guys should be etc.)

New guys starting out should work on formation movement. Shooting drills should be equal time for everyone, depending on your position you will focus on different drills longer then others however u should be doing ever positions drills. Commander tactics should be run by everyone. Guys that have been in the clan for awhile and have formations down spend bulk of their time on this instead of the movements. New guys should do this as well but not for a long period of time. Game strategies is optional for guys and required for officers and squad leaders.

Let me know what u guys think. If you have any ideas let me know.
redsmoke
redsmoke

http://www.ubpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Practice Drills. Empty Re: Practice Drills.

Post by wolfman Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:06 am

Doc and I have been working together on practice drills and a tier system. We are pretty much finished with it and Doc will then be sending that information to you. The system we've put together is systematic and quite impressive. Give it a chance and a lot could be accomplished.
wolfman
wolfman

Back to top Go down

Post by Treiemj2 Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:36 pm

I'm game. Let me know when we can start this. Don't let my criticism slow u down. I look for small problems that can be critical to the mission progress. I'm a strategist and play the odds alot. lol Cool
Treiemj2
Treiemj2

Back to top Go down

Post by DRO83RD Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:43 pm

I finally convinced my friend who was in the Army to come over and watch us in action. He said he might be able to come up with some strategies. He's got this massive book the army gave him that has all kinds of useful stuff in there that we could use for our advantage. It would be really great if we could get some people online tomorrow so that we could at least do a quick run through of some stuff.
DRO83RD
DRO83RD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down