The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok, Here is the story for todays Charlie Practice

2 posters

Go down

Ok, Here is the story for todays Charlie Practice Empty Ok, Here is the story for todays Charlie Practice

Post by Treiemj2 Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:23 am

I have taken a back seat for way too long. I usually let the main leader make all the decisions when it comes to the clan. It is my loyalty to 13th Warrior, that I'm still a part of this clan. I have been in war since the death of socom 2 and the dawn of socom 3 and have always been an officer. Aside form Dro83rd and Hedrox, I think I'm the oldest member still here from the original clan.
I have always been Charlie Squad Leader and have always run a 4 man squad. With the dissappearance of 13th Warrior, There has been a change in the leadership of this clan. Since 13 has been gone I have backed off and let Smoke and Murph run things on their own accord and never once questioned their leadership, I still will not question it. I see that they are doing everything they can to make a working Clan, exhausting every resource to make it possible.
So, now we know where I'm coming from.
I'm getting off my a** and acting upon my leadership at my rank in this clan. I am also voiceing myself in the commity from now on. Now The 3 guys that will be in Charlie Squad, I will be responsible for them and them alone. Since I have been removed from my Drill Sgt. duties, I will have the necessary time that is needed to be able to work with my guys and teach them to develop a strong bond (as if they need it).
I have chosen 3 ppl for Charlie Squad; they are: Killerjuggalo, XDGM, and Frozenfire. Today the 4 of us DOMINATED in LIVE ACTION PRACTICES. We chased off, and I counted, 13- 4 man clans out of a 4v4 demo room. Communication could have never been better, execution tactics were performed 5/5, and when men went down, team and solo tactics were top notch. The only complaint I have is there just weren't enough ppl to kill.
Smoke is still acting leader of the clan and I will still take his orders (He stepped up when no one would) and Murph when Smoke isn't here is still my superior. Don't think for a second I will act upon my Seniority. I am only reinstateing myself into my rank in this clan.
Smoke, Now is a good time to post a clan ladder for our ranks, so that I'm aware of where I stand.
This is no way an ultimatum. Just a small piece to show that I'm stepping up to my duties as a Squad leader. If I have been demoted, this will be very embarrassing. However, I would like to be informed of where I stand as to not over step my bounds. Please Respond to this post.

All Donations go to Typeists Anonymous, to help them to never use typonese again.
Treiemj2
Treiemj2

Back to top Go down

Ok, Here is the story for todays Charlie Practice Empty Re: Ok, Here is the story for todays Charlie Practice

Post by redsmoke Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:41 pm

You havent been demoted at all Trei i know you've been with war longer then I have. I have also noticed tho that when you play its seems to be periods of time and then periods of u being off. I know there is life outside of socom and its hard to play while your working, but if you say ur back then you are still charlie squad leader. We have to have an officers meeting about actural ranks but for now I see leadership roles going like this:

Clan Squad Leader-Smoke
Charlie Squad Leader-Trei
Bravo Squad Leader-Wolf
Alpha Squad Leader-Gun

If this is ok with Gun and wolf idk if they want to be on the same squad. This however is by no means the only people in the clan with any say. like trei said running the clan should go by the following.
1) Smoke
2) Murph
3) Dro

Although murph and dro are not squad leaders we all keep in contact outside of the game and have a very good understanding of what needs to be done to keep the clan progressing.

So what I am saying is that myself, murph, dro, trei, wolf, and doc should all be treated as equals and should be respected in all games for the work we have put into this clan.
redsmoke
redsmoke

http://www.ubpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Ok, Here is the story for todays Charlie Practice Empty Re: Ok, Here is the story for todays Charlie Practice

Post by Treiemj2 Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:01 pm

Fair enough and ty for the post. It really put things into perspective for me. And I meant no disrespect, just wanted to know how far I could push the envelope.
Treiemj2
Treiemj2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down