The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Special Forces/Joint Task Force

3 posters

Go down

Warriors Special Forces/Joint Task Force Empty Warriors Special Forces/Joint Task Force

Post by wolfman Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:03 am

We are finally beginning to recruit for our Special Operations Unit, and the first place that we feel this should begin is within the clan. So, anyone who feels ready to begin a style of game play unlike what they are used to should get in touch with either TheGunDoctor, wolfman3315, or simply leave a reply on here. We have a select number of positions that we are currently looking to fill with more coming later. When you get in touch with us, leave your information with your weapons preference, gear preferences, and your individual style of game play.
wolfman
wolfman

Back to top Go down

Warriors Special Forces/Joint Task Force Empty Re: Warriors Special Forces/Joint Task Force

Post by PAlN- Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm

I would like to guns are hk7, f90, always have 4 nades med armour

PAlN-

Back to top Go down

Warriors Special Forces/Joint Task Force Empty Re: Warriors Special Forces/Joint Task Force

Post by TheGunDoctor Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:46 am

I apologize for the delay in getting this going. Wolf and I had a couple of unexpected issues that popped up and we had to get them worked out before we could start.

If you are interested in or have been approached by one of us to join, please make a new PS3 Id in this format. JTF_yourname. i.e. JTF_Gun_Doc, JTF_wolfman. Please keep your name close to what it is on the Warriors account.

Once you have made the new profile, add wolf or myself in your friends list and we will send you the invites to the clubhouse and to the clan.

Once we have the members together we will set up a time and day to meet in the JTF clubhouse to answer all the questions that you may have.

Semper Fi
GunDoc

TheGunDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down