The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for training using past games and other resources.

Go down

Ideas for training using past games and other resources. Empty Ideas for training using past games and other resources.

Post by AceTycho Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:23 am

There are a lot of older games that we can use to build our strategy, tactics, and other skills that new games might not have. We need to constantly be looking for resources that will be beneficial to us to help us improve as individuals and as a team. Remember that cross training is very important to anyone who wants to be the best. You will have skills that the opponent will not have because you have been places and through events that they have not been in.
As a team this is very important. To become the best and to be the best in any situation, means to go through as many varied situations as possible. I will expand on these topics at a later date.
Until then send me messages and contact me by the other means that I have provided.
Anyone who wants to grow and expand their experience please let me know; I am looking forward to becoming better as a player and teammate with all of you.
AceTycho
AceTycho

http://acetycho.spaces.live.com/

Back to top Go down