The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any other games besides Socom?

2 posters

Go down

Any other games besides Socom? Empty Any other games besides Socom?

Post by DRO83RD Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:08 pm

Alright lets face it folks, Socom isnt the only game being released soon. Id like to hear what are some of the other games your looking forward to. Heres my list.

LittleBigPlanet
Rock Band 2
God of War 3
Resident Evil 5
Ghostbusters
Resistance 2
MAG
DC Universe Online
Mortal Kombat vs DC

Im sure theres more, but those are just off the top of my head. I will be buying all of those and playing regularly, so if anyone else picks one of those up, let me know and we'll get a game going.
DRO83RD
DRO83RD

Back to top Go down

Any other games besides Socom? Empty Re: Any other games besides Socom?

Post by redsmoke Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:11 pm

MAG
Home
maybe LittleBigPlanet but i dont want to spend money on it. I know im going to be on socom all the time. Shit since the first one came out I've bought other games, played them for a few days and its back to socom. So till i have money to throw away like that im not spending 60 bucks on anything till I know its worth it (and thats going to take alot). Like i said im a socrack addict for 6 years now its not easy getting off of this shit. They need a rehab program.
redsmoke
redsmoke

http://www.ubpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DRO83RD Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:18 pm

redsmoke wrote:MAG
Home
maybe LittleBigPlanet but i dont want to spend money on it. I know im going to be on socom all the time. Shit since the first one came out I've bought other games, played them for a few days and its back to socom. So till i have money to throw away like that im not spending 60 bucks on anything till I know its worth it (and thats going to take alot). Like i said im a socrack addict for 6 years now its not easy getting off of this shit. They need a rehab program.

Dude besides Rock Band there should be no reason for you not to buy any of those games. I would think someone of your creativity level would be all over LBP. Lets face facts, we all grew up playing platform games weither it was Sonic or Mario, those were the games that started it all. The only problem I see is that some of those games are being released very close together. DOesnt leave much time to play them all.
DRO83RD
DRO83RD

Back to top Go down

Post by redsmoke Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:52 pm

Yeah i played Sonic and Mario but socom makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside Sonic and Mario never did that for me...miss pacman came close tho lol.
I guess its like when you find your wife lol sure you had gf's in the past, but something is different about you wife thats why your married lol. I guess what im saying is ... SOCOM WILL YOU MARRY ME! I love you
Laughing LMAO
redsmoke
redsmoke

http://www.ubpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down