The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK I NEED TO KNOW WHOS GETTING RAINBOW COD4 AND SOCOM AND HALO FOR BOTH SYSTEMS FIRE AWAY THIS IS 13TH

+5
ejortten@gmail.com
murphdawg
redsmoke
Just Satch
Desmond
9 posters

Go down

OK I NEED TO KNOW WHOS GETTING RAINBOW  COD4 AND SOCOM AND HALO FOR BOTH SYSTEMS FIRE AWAY THIS IS 13TH Empty OK I NEED TO KNOW WHOS GETTING RAINBOW COD4 AND SOCOM AND HALO FOR BOTH SYSTEMS FIRE AWAY THIS IS 13TH

Post by Desmond Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:07 am

I NEED TO KNOW
Desmond
Desmond

http://www.myspace.com/ryans711

Back to top Go down

OK I NEED TO KNOW WHOS GETTING RAINBOW  COD4 AND SOCOM AND HALO FOR BOTH SYSTEMS FIRE AWAY THIS IS 13TH Empty Re: OK I NEED TO KNOW WHOS GETTING RAINBOW COD4 AND SOCOM AND HALO FOR BOTH SYSTEMS FIRE AWAY THIS IS 13TH

Post by Just Satch Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:02 am

I already have CoD4 and Halo, will probably get Rainbow but I dont have a PS3 and dont plan on getting one, socom is out.

-Satch
Just Satch
Just Satch

Back to top Go down

OK I NEED TO KNOW WHOS GETTING RAINBOW  COD4 AND SOCOM AND HALO FOR BOTH SYSTEMS FIRE AWAY THIS IS 13TH Empty Re: OK I NEED TO KNOW WHOS GETTING RAINBOW COD4 AND SOCOM AND HALO FOR BOTH SYSTEMS FIRE AWAY THIS IS 13TH

Post by redsmoke Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:07 am

im on cod4 for ps3 and all the socoms idk about rainbow i didnt like the last one online
redsmoke
redsmoke

http://www.ubpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by murphdawg Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:01 pm

I have COD 4 for the PS 3 and still play Socom: Combined Assault for the PS 2. Definitely will not be getting a Xbox 360 and probably won't get Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

murphdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by ejortten@gmail.com Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:44 pm

I'm sure you already know this, but:

Ryan and I both have Halo (1-3) and CoD4 for the Xbox 360. We might rent Rainbow Six at some point, but I don't think either of us will be buying it anytime soon. Obviously Socom is out, since we don't have Playstations, period.

IS THAT ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW? Razz

ejortten@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

OK I NEED TO KNOW WHOS GETTING RAINBOW  COD4 AND SOCOM AND HALO FOR BOTH SYSTEMS FIRE AWAY THIS IS 13TH Empty k

Post by Desmond Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:09 pm

yea
Desmond
Desmond

http://www.myspace.com/ryans711

Back to top Go down

Post by M3STICKY Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:52 pm

I'm on COD4 plan to buy R6V2 and Soccom Comfrontation all for PS3 only no X-box Evil or Very Mad

M3STICKY

Back to top Go down

Post by DRO83RD Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:00 pm

Lol @ Lt's name. Sorry buddy but no matter how many time you change your name Im still gonna call you 13th.warrior. I do have COD4, and friday I might buy back GRAW2. Rainbow, probably not, and of course I will for Socom. All for the PS3.

A little side note to 13th....I had to delete your first name. Im running out of room on my friends list so I kept ISawyerI.
DRO83RD
DRO83RD

Back to top Go down

Post by ejortten@gmail.com Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:20 pm

Desmond wrote:yea

OKAY GOOD! Laughing

ejortten@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Top13 Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:19 pm

xbox - cod4, halo
ps3 - both socoms
Ill most likely not get rb6

Top13

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Satch Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:04 pm

Well as I said earlier, it looks like it's going to be a little bit before I get Vegas 2, I'll still try to get it when I can - just had some unexpected bills pop up that I have to take care of first!
Just Satch
Just Satch

Back to top Go down

OK I NEED TO KNOW WHOS GETTING RAINBOW  COD4 AND SOCOM AND HALO FOR BOTH SYSTEMS FIRE AWAY THIS IS 13TH Empty umm yeah

Post by Treiemj2 Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:12 pm

Laughing just on cod4 im not getting r6v2 anytime soon, the 1st vrsion kinda Sad bummed me out and im not going to jocolor fall into the to be continued propaganda that those Twisted Evil developers have thought of. I love you I buy a game to beat it not continue a story on.
Treiemj2
Treiemj2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down