The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smoke's State of The Clan

4 posters

Go down

Smoke's State of The Clan Empty Smoke's State of The Clan

Post by redsmoke Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:21 am

Lets get some shit straight. First off there are only a few vets left in this clan and for someone who has been here for 4 years to be feeling the way he does about the what is going on is completely wrong. 13thWarrior / Lt. Mccarron is the founder of the clan but has not played in a while. Because of this myself and murph tried to keep this clan going until he came back. Idk if he will but I always thought of chain of command going as this for who to listen to in games when shit is going down. Myself, trei, murph, dro, wolf, gun, X. I felt trei should be a #1 since he was in the clan the longest but due to the fact that he was not on alot because of work and such and stated before he didnt want control over everything just charlie I took over. Now ive been crammed with work for school so I gave murph leader so he could keep the roster clean, and i try to still make it on over the weekends. But there are issues we need to address.

First off ANY OFFICERS THAT WANT FAMILY MEMBERS IN THE CLAN GOT IT! There is no need to try any one of our loyal members family members out. We know who our loyal members are.

Second is the council. Remember this was made to keep things fair since 13th was inactive it was originally created to keep vets (being myself, murph, trei, dro) from feeling like they have no input or any one of us is better or has more say then another. It was supposed to be voting system to resolve conflicts on major clan decisions.
Now i believe the council is just causing confusion. Council members should only be people that vote on MAJOR CLAN DECISIONS! Just because someone is on the council does not mean they are a squad leader.

Third is squads. Squads are groups of at least 4 members that stick together. they are broken down into groups of 2 who NEVER leave each others sides. The squads are pretty much supposed to be run as if it was a group from the single player of the old socoms. I.E. squad command has control over all other members his wingman/buddy is second in command, if the squad commander falls then this person takes lead over the other 2 members. This group is also known as the alpha group. The second group of 2 members is known as the bravo group. again the head of bravo has control over his wingman/buddy. If the alpha commander tells bravo to break off and do something they do and to complete what they were told to do the head member in bravo can give other orders to his wing man. This may sound confusing but isnt, if you need an explanation contact me.

Now to put people in place.

Council consist of the following:
1) smoke
2) murph
3) dro
4) wolf
5) gun
6) x
7) wolfgirl
If the following members return they too are on the council
Cool trei
9) 13thWarrior aka lt.Mccarron

Squad Commanders:
1) smoke
2) X
3) wolf
4) gun
if the following members return they are on also squad commanders
5) trei (may take x's)
6) 13 (may take my spot)
for the days when i am not on murph will take my spot as a squad commander.

The list of whos on squads is as follows:
Smoke, Murph, Dro, ghost
X, Killerjuggalo_, FrozenFire22, dropkickbabies
Wolfman, Wolfgirl, "open spots"
gun, "open spots"
The open spots can be selected by squad leaders and is based on who they feel they play the best with.

As for who to listen to in a game for a game plan it goes as follows (this is based just on my observation of what has worked in games)
1) smoke
2) wolf
3) Gun
4) X
5) murph

Practices:
Practices are hard to do in socom. The most practice comes from just playing games with ur teammates against other people/clans. However there are some drills that can be done. When we have practices on fridays these drills should be run through mostly being things such as ways of moving together what to do in certain situations and how to think on ur toes. The drills should be applied as needed based on what SQUAD leaders feels needs work.

Any questions or comments post here or email me for a faster response at csbarone16@gmail.com

Remember treat ALL members of WAR with respect weather they are squad leaders, council members, or just someone new
redsmoke
redsmoke

http://www.ubpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Smoke's State of The Clan Empty Re: Smoke's State of The Clan

Post by redsmoke Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:23 am

also can be reached on aim at csbarone16 just let me know who u are when u message me

Last edited by redsmoke on Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
redsmoke
redsmoke

Back to top Go down

Post by XDGM19 Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:35 am

THANK YOU SMOKE I TOTIALLY AGREE!

XDGM19
XDGM19
XDGM19

Back to top Go down

Post by murphdawg Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:35 pm

"As for who to listen to in a game for a game plan it goes as follows (this is based just on my observation of what has worked in games)
1) smoke
2) wolf
3) Gun
4) X
5) murph"

just wondering buy why am I 5th? Also isn't CsBarone16 your screen name?

murphdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by redsmoke Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:25 pm

nice catch on the screen name lol
but had u 5th just from what i've noticed works in games as far as plans and calling shit out its not very far off from anyone else just due to our own faults of not having one person call out a game plan. But from what has been done so far thats whos plans i've seen work most of the time. I really would like over the next month is to switch up people who come up with game plans on the fly and get a more accurate representation of whos plans work and whos dont and then this will be revised.
redsmoke
redsmoke

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostShadow3799 Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:15 pm

Ok now that we have rosters, sort of, we could make squad specific topics
i.e. Topic: Alpha Squad and it will give details to it like chain of command and the 2 man teams in the sqaud.
Also now that we have sqauds we could give the squads an Area of Operation, which would be a part of the map that a certain squad could specialize in
i.e. on Crossroads Alpha squad could focus on the Embassy, Bravo squad focuses on the forum (The whole marketplace, fishmarket and redroom) and Charlie squad on the garage with Delta squad in support of an area that needs help. Though right now with people doing other things our numbers seem to hover around 14 for a clan match so Delta sqaud could be the rabble squad composed of people without enough squad members or if they are some extras.
Also when assigning routes to squads try and make the routes complementary so if one squad gets in trouble the other squad would be able to help.

GhostShadow3799

Back to top Go down

Post by redsmoke Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:30 pm

thats what squads will do but they also need to be adaptive. if we need to pull a side strong attack they need to be able to do that too, but for sure we will try to get ppl in squads to do the same general task. Like charlie gets bomb bravo covers/over watches and alpha takes a flank something like that.
redsmoke
redsmoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down