The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Challenge

+2
redsmoke
wolfman
6 posters

Go down

Clan Challenge Empty Clan Challenge

Post by wolfman Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:57 am

Hey! [S-D] is looking for a clan to vs. Saturday night. One of their members sent me a message today, and all we need to do is come up with enough players. If we can agree on a time, then I can relay that information back to [S-D]. Let me know! So far murphdawg and myself are on board.
wolfman
wolfman

Back to top Go down

Clan Challenge Empty Re: Clan Challenge

Post by redsmoke Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:43 pm

I'll be there ill be on once i get back from paintball. But if we dont end up having a wr with [S-D] we planned on finding one with someone on sat.
redsmoke
redsmoke

http://www.ubpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Top13 Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:43 pm

I can probably be there, idk if ill be out during the time though. But more importantly we need to start practicing together and getting all of our shit in order. If we can set a time for one clan war we should set a time for a weekly practice.

We need to pick a clan map and have a strategy ready for it, so once the official clan competitions come out we can have a head start.

Top13

Back to top Go down

Post by murphdawg Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:59 pm

Well Top we are having a practice tomorrow night at 10 eastern. From talking with smoke I think the map we're going to pick for saturday atleast is Urban Wasteland-breach.

murphdawg

Back to top Go down

Clan Challenge Empty Clan Challenges

Post by wolfman Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:17 am

I agree with Top13, we need (I do anyhow) to practice together so each knows exactly how the other operates. I think a decent idea for practices would be Friday nights. It seems as though a lot of members are online then.
wolfman
wolfman

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:47 am

wolfman wrote:Hey! [S-D] is looking for a clan to vs. Saturday night. One of their members sent me a message today, and all we need to do is come up with enough players. If we can agree on a time, then I can relay that information back to [S-D]. Let me know! So far murphdawg and myself are on board.

I messed up, the clan is[R-N]. But anyhow, since last Saturday didn't work out for our clans, they were interested in battling Sunday morning at 10:00 eastern. I told them I'd check with my leader, but they are fine with us selecting the maps or getting together in a room to discuss what maps we all want. Let me know what everyone wants to do, and I will get that information back to [R-N].
wolfman
wolfman

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGunDoctor Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:55 pm

I should be able to make it as far as what to do, it doesn't matter to me.

TheGunDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by murphdawg Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:40 pm

I can't I go to Church on sunday mornings.

murphdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Treiemj2 Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:31 am

BAD NEWS
My ps2 crapped out.
WORSE NEWS
Sharing ps3 with my wife.
WORST NEWS
She has a set schedule with her clan (linkshell) on the game she plays. So basically Tues Wed Thurs and Sat nights are a no go for me until I get another ps2 hardrive. Hopefully it will be soon.
Treiemj2
Treiemj2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down